I've always been more of a boutique shopper than a mall shopper.  Not only does shopping at boutiques support small business, they also have unique items that you can't find anywhere else.  I've been blessed to live in a town with tons of boutiques, but I also love finding these gems online.

My fellow boutique shoppers, I have found your new obsession. 
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this shop. Their pieces are gorgeous (the dresses are my favorite!), unique, and easily transition between seasons.  I've styled a couple of my favorite pieces for fall and I know that they'll be staples in my wardrobe year round!





Belinda top: c/o The Twirl Girl// boots: Steve Madden (similar)// jeans: Old Navy
I've already worn this top so many times.  The mocha color is gorgeous and looks fabulous on pretty much all skin tones, and the embroidery is so well done. This is basically the perfect lightweight top for days when you feel lazy, but you still want to look cute!




Country Girl dress: c/o The Twirl Girl// boots: JustFab// belt: old// cardigan: AE (similar)
I can't get over how perfect this dress is.  Originally I was just going to take pictures in the cardigan for autumn, but I had to take it off so you could see how flawlessly it fits! Seriously, its a dream. The chambray material transitions so easily between seasons and can be paired with pretty much anything. This dress is on sale right now, and you should definitely jump on it; I promise you that it will be your new favorite!

You can follow @thetwirlgirl on twitter and like them on facebook for updates and sneak peeks at new pretty things they're getting in stock.  Make sure you check out this sweet little boutique; you will definitely find something to spruce up your wardrobe!


follow along! bloglovin // instagram // pinterest


Leave a Reply

Thanks for reading!