This maxi dress feels like pjs.



dress // vest: thrifted // hat

I've been thinking more and more about a capsule wardrobe, but I'm having a hard time taking the plunge - I simultaneously want to simplify everything and continue buying clothes. I've also noticed something with myself - basically that I buy clothes as an emotional thing. Which I guess is better than emotional eating? I don't know. But it's basically the same concept.

Knowing that, I also know that a capsule wardrobe and limiting myself and making myself do with less is probably a good idea for me. I'm praying about it (is it ridiculous to pray about clothes? Probably.) 


2 Comments

  1. Haha. I think it's cute you wanna pray about your clothes :D but it's true I'm an emotional shopper too :S so I try to give myself a shopping budget every month.
    Juli xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I knew I wasn't the only one! :) I haven't set a monthly budget, but that's a really good idea!

      Delete

Thanks for reading!