Sometimes there are little things that I fall in love with, so I decided that I am going to periodically make lists of these things so that maybe you'll fall in love with them, too.

Gigi's Cupcakes.  I LOVE THESE. Even if you aren't an icing person (which I am), these beauties are delectable. And super cute, too.  Gigi's is always a priority for me when Caleb and I come home to visit our parents, because they don't have a shop where we live.

This is a peppermint mocha cupcake. It is just as yummy as it is pretty.


Inkjoy pens.  No kidding, these pens are a joy to write with.  Perfect flow, perfect ink density, perfect pens are perfect (product review coming on these next week!)

Maybelline Baby Lips balm.  This stuff really does make your lips baby soft, and it comes in so many cute shades that one of them (at least) has to suit you.
This is the shade I use, I think it's cherry?  It tastes yummy and it has a really nice pop of berry color.

Homemade tea bags.  My roommate made me these homemade tea bags for me for Christmas because we are both obsessive tea drinkers. She put them in a really nice simple white mug and decorated them with heart-shaped tags.  It's a clever way to use loose-leaf tea, since tea balls are hard to clean, and it makes a supercute gift idea.  I love it and I plan to copy her soon (and possibly make a tutorial) :)

Charmed.  I am chronically a decade behind everyone else on pop culture.  I only got into Buffy the Vampire Slayer (my all-time favorite TV show) my freshman year of college, at least ten years after it had been off the air. My friend Ashley traded shows with me - now she's watching Buffy, and I'm watching her favorite, Charmed.  And I love it.  And I may or may not spend at least 4 hours a day watching it.  Netflix is both my best friend and my greatest enemy.

Kate Spade Twirl perfume.  I don't actually own this yet.  BUT I WILL.  I have been searching high and low for the perfect wedding day perfume, and this one wins.  I spray myself with it every time I can find it at the perfume counter, but I haven't bought it yet because A) my bridesmaids are getting it for me as a gift for the wedding and B) I don't want to wear it until my wedding day, and if it was sitting on my desk the temptation would be too great.

Log Cabins.  Is this weird?  Probably.  But every winter I fantasize about one day spending Christmas in a log cabin in Colorado and sipping hot cocoa by a fire while wearing flannel pajamas.  Basically my goal in life is to live like the people in L.L.Bean catalogues.  Especially in winter.


Leave a Reply

Thanks for reading!