lately...
1. Honey and Lemon Water - I usually drink tea in the mornings, but lately I've been having hot water with honey and lemon. It's yummy and helps fight off the cold symptoms that make this time of year sucky. Here's an article on the health benefits :)
2. Outlander - I'm rereading this book for the first time since high school and I forgot how much I love it! I can't put it down.
3. BB Cream - the one I'm using is form Maybelline, and it's really useful as a primer and making my mineral makeup stay put. I've used the Garnier one as well and I think I like Maybelline more, but I'd really like to try some legit Asian BB cream sometime.

4. High-waisted everything - The 90s high waisted shorts are coming back and I am ALL OVER IT. I have a thrifted pair and I plan on buying some once the summer clothes come out. I would really love some black high-waisted jeans and I have my sights set on this pair from ASOS.
5. Long Hair - my hair is FINALLY getting long, and I'm obsessed with making it wavy and beachy. Plus I feel like I've actually grown into my ombre and I finally feel like it looks right! I'm just on a hair high right now.
6. Shopping for my honeymoon - After I've actually done this I will definitely be making a post on it. Caleb and I are going to the beach and I am so excited! I've already made a ModCloth honeymoon wishlist and I can't wait to start buying things off of it!


Leave a Reply

Thanks for reading!