I never keep New Year's Resolutions.  If I'm honest, I don't know anyone who does.

But this year, I did make a list of things I want to do.  Not resolutions, per se - there isn't a timeline on them, they're just things I know would improve my life if I did them.

So here they are.


In 2014, I hope to:
Watch more movies - there are movies I've been meaning to watch for years and never gotten around to.
Don't be a recluse - make myself go out more often.
Try to kick the Diet Coke habit.
Become a morning person.
Make my inner monologue a whole lot more positive.
Expand my musical horizons - give new things a try.
Get into yoga.
Reduce how much sugar I eat.
Stop comparing myself.
Improve my photography, both for the blog and personal photos.
Call people more.
Finish the novel I've been working on since high school.
Spend money on experiences rather than material things.
Travel somewhere new every chance we get.


Leave a Reply

Thanks for reading!