We're moving this week! *Cue inspirational orchestra*
Our tiny apartment has been good to us through our first six months of marriage, but it's time for a bigger space that we can call home until we buy a house (and who knows how far down the road that is.)  I really want us to be able to make this next space ours, somewhere we like being.  The bare bones of the place are wonderful (I can't wait to post pictures later!)  and I have so many ideas that I can't wait to get to work on.

A home trend I've been loving lately is using succulents for house plants.  I'm not the greatest gardener, so having a pretty plant that doesn't require a whole lot of maintenance is perfect for me.  They also come in so many pretty colors and look awesome in pots, terrariums, or my rather large collection of glass bottles.





Moorea Seal has as awesome collection of glass terrariums  and ceramic planters that would look great with succulents.  A few etsys have some great deals that include a terrarium as well as succulent cuttings or seeds - here and here and a couple favorites.  There are also wholesale websites like succulent source where you can buy succulents in bulk, which is handy if you want to use them all over, or even add them to bridal bouquets.

I've already got a few terrariums and plants picked out for the new place - tax return season, heeeey!

image sources: top, bottom


One Comment

  1. I have been looking into doing this too! I am lucky if I get my plants to live longer than a week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!