Some mornings are rushed.
Like mine, for example.  My alarm didn't go off and so I woke up at 9:07 with a class to get to at 9:30. So even though this makeup routine is super fast, I didn't have time to even do that.
But if you're pressed for time in a less urgent way, this is great! 7 minutes is actually a little long; if you're super hurried, you can do it in 5.

What I Use:
- Maybelline BB Cream (not pictured because I'm a doofus)
- Mary Kay mineral foundation
- Black liquid eye liner (this is Wet'N'Wild, it literally cost a dollar)
- Bella Bamba blush by BeneFit
- eyelash curler
- Covergirl Lash Blast

This is my face devoid of makeup, which my poor classmates in American Lit had to deal with this morning.


Here's the BB cream! This is my first step. It doesn't really cover well enough to wear it alone, but it does even out splotchiness and blur redness. I've heard that authentic Asian BB creams cover well enough to wear them alone and I'd like to try one out.
With the BB Cream. Now I use the mineral foundation.  I like it because it covers well without being heavy and it's easy to blend so you don't look like a clown.


Now for eyeliner.
I use liquid because it makes a good line without pulling at your eyelid.  When I'm in a hurry I just make a really thin line and draw it into my eyelashes.
I learned a cool trick from The Beauty Department... If you put some liquid eyeliner on the bottoms of your lashes, almost applying it like mascara, your lashes will hold curl better and your mascara will have more to adhere to, so I do that before I curl them.




Here's eyes with mascara after they've been curled. Sorry for the awful lighting

Apply blush to the apples of your cheeks, and you're done!





Quick and painless.


Leave a Reply

Thanks for reading!