It's almost March. Thank the Lord, because I don't do well in the cold.
However, this also means that swimsuit season is fast approaching.
And also, you know, wedding.
So I need to be getting on track with my healthy-ness.
Here's my plan so far:
- start cutting out sugar. Not all of it, because then I would be a raging she-beast, but I do need to seriously cut down my intake, and not just for being hot reasons.  Hello, my name is Hannah, and I have a sugar problem.  I'm trying to start substituting fruit for cookies, and that works most of the time; I'm anticipating it getting easier as summer approaches and more healthy foods are in season.
- work out at least 5 days a week. What I define as a "workout" is probably pretty lame to some people... if I consistently exercise for 10 or 15 minutes, I call it a workout.  Fitsugar is an awesome website that has a ton of 10 minute fitness videos that will actually make you sore the next day, so I'll do one of those in the morning, 2 if I'm really feeling ambitious. They're mostly strength training, and that's what I'm focused on - I don't want to lose weight so much as tone up. It's only 10 minutes so it's super easy to fit into my daily routine and I don't dread it because it goes by so quickly.
- eat clean. This is hard and I can't do it all the time, but I'm attempting to stop eating prepackaed, chemicall-y things and just eat whole foods.  This isn't always possible, but I feel much better when I do it.
- lots of water and green tea. I did this before, but I'm trying to kick it up a notch now.
Any more tips for me? :)




Leave a Reply

Thanks for reading!