Remember that floral skirt I thrifted a few weekend ago (posted here)? Well here's another way I'm wearing it :)
Expect to see lots of skirts and dresses on here from now on... I don't wear them in the winter much because I'm so cold natured but I wear them all spring and summer long!




skirt: goodwill//tank: old navy// jacket: mark for avon

Speaking of thrifting, I had some luck this weekend as well...
I'd been wanting a big leather tote for spring (and had been trolling the internet for weeks...) and all the ones I could find were so expensive! 
While Mom and I were at an antique store looking for wedding things, I happened on this beauty:


It's the perfect size, genuine leather.. and $8.
Never give up, kiddos.




I used to wear tons of rings... like one on every other finger at least... but I stopped wearing so many when Caleb and I got engaged, because I wanted to show off that one :) But lately I've been yearning for my rings again, so I'm compromising and going back to my multiple-ring ways on my right hand and leaving my left bare except for my big ol' sparkler.





I found this gem at the same antique store that I got the bag. This baby was only 5 bucks.
Also, I have an interview on Friday! Those of you that are praying people, your prayers would be appreciated!

Happy Monday :)


2 Comments

  1. Great thrift finds! I love your leather tote...all worn in and perfect!
    xo
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt! Really cute print. :D

    XO, Michi
    www.hautemenot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!