Lux is a new online boutique that I think you guys are going to love. They have the perfect combination of girly and edgy things, which is a dichotomy I love to play around with! For updates on what they're getting in stock and ideas on how to style their pieces, you should follow them on instagram at @shopluxy
These two pieces are some of my favorites - The necklace with the black dress is what I wore to my friend's bachelorette party Friday night, and I got a ton of compliments on it! It's simple enough to wear with everything but still makes it a little fancy.






dress: target//jacket: mark for avon//necklace: c/o  lux boutique

These earrings are something else I love! I wore them Saturday when we were running errands and they transitioned perfectly from casual running around town to the music festival we went to that night :) Extremely versatile. And these are actually really comfortable -sometimes big earrings hurt my ears so I can't wear them for long, but I could wear these all day long without a problem!










jeans: F21//flannel shirt: vintage//gray shirt: ae//boots:target// earrings: c/o lux boutique

I know tax returns are coming in, so if you have a little extra you should definitely check out Lux Boutique whether you need a new outfit or just some accessories to spice up outfits you already have!


Leave a Reply

Thanks for reading!