I'm back! And with a vacation style post. Yippee!

Kendra Thornton is a super cute travel guru, so I was stoked when she emailed me about helping put together a fashion board to help her pack for her family's trip to Epcot! I LOVE Epcot.  Even though it's not big on the roller coasters, it's definitely my favorite Disney park.  The food alone makes it worth the trip!

Here's what Kendra sent me:

I’m seeking inspiration! Soon, I’ll be accompanying my family on a vacation to Epcot in Orlando. I can’t wait to enjoy time together in this fun touristy city. We have a lot of fun activities planned, and I know the kids are going to have a great time sight seeing. One evening during our stay, we plan to eat at one of the restaurants within Epcot. I found wonderful reviews for excustians on a website called gogobot. I think it is so wonderful how parts of Epcot are themed after different countries! It’s always hard to find a place to eat that pleases everyone in the family! Thank goodness that Epcot has endless options for dinning out! But for this special occasion, I want to have a fun, new outfit! I want to look great for all family photos! I’ve personally reached out to Hannah to help me come up with some trendy new vacation looks! Nearly everything about Orlando is laid back and fun. The family-friendly city features many attractions that are geared toward kids, and the amenities available make traveling with young ones easy. Guests here can enjoy great shows, plenty of local gardens and parks, fun amusement parks, delicious food, and more. Regardless of what attractions my family chooses to enjoy, I know I’ll have the best time possible when I’m dressed comfortably in cute, trendy fashions. I can’t wait to see what you recommend for my adventures at Epcot Theme Park !!
Fun, right? Packing for vacation is one of my favorite things (which I know is weird), and since our vacations aren't until later this year, coming up with Kendra's vacation wardrobe should tide me over until then!


First, here's a look for daytime:



This look is perfect for getting gelato and checking out the rides on a hot day (may I suggest the ride Soarin'? YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.)  The pastel stripes look great with a tan.  I personally like carrying a backpack during the day on vacation because it keeps my hands free, and I'm pretty in love with this one.  Like in love enough that I may have to buy it myself... 

Here's one for going out to dinner later on:


A cropped white tee and a pencil skirt is kinda my go-to once it gets warm. The fun pattern on this one makes it perfect for vacation.  I'm loving cutout sandals this spring, and wearing them at night ensures that you don't get a super-weird tan line.  Throw on some delicate jewelry (rings are my favorite) and you're good to go.

And lastly, here's an outfit that can take you from day to night, and my favorite of the three:


tee shirt dress: america vintage (similar here) // boots: shelley's london // hat: oliver bonas // bag: maurices // necklace: bcbg

Can I just reiterate how much I love this outfit?  A simple tee shirt dress is perfect for day and night, and a statement necklace adds just the right amount of interest.  Cut out booties, a summery hat, and a shoulder bag big enough to move all the contents of your backpack into makes it perfect.

I had a lot of fun putting these together! Kendra, I'm so jealous of your trip!


Leave a Reply

Thanks for reading!