one // two // three // four // five // six

These are a few of my favorite items for spring.  I may need to throw a couple more sit ups into my routine before the floral crop top is an option, but its so darn cute!  And, a bonus: none of these items are over 50 bucks.  So get to shopping!

Here are a couple more bargain sites that can make your spring wardrobe overhaul as painless as possible:

6pm - I love bags.  I love shoes.  Therefore, I love 6pm.  Their clearance section has a great selection of designer items for under 25 bucks!

stylelately - This site has cute stuff for great deals, and the deals change periodically, so pretty much you can find something that you love every 2 days.  

brickyard buffalo - same deal as stylelately, but with lots of stuff for your kiddies and your home as well as you!


Leave a Reply

Thanks for reading!