I need to send more snail mail.  I love getting it.  I love when you make the pages cute and maybe spray them with perfume or put pressed flowers in the envelope.  I need to do that.  With the instant communication that we have now, I think we kind of cheapen it sometimes.  My sweet friend Lindsey sent me this last Galentines Day (watch Parks and Recreation if you don't know what that is.  It will enrich your life.)


I listen to Pandora all day at work, and recently I've been obsessed with Michigan by The Milk Carton Kids, and My Father's Father by The Civil Wars.  I feel like Joy Williams is my friend since we met in an airport once.  Their harmonies give me chills.







I am so flipping excited for fall to get here.  I've already bought so many pumpkin candles, but I'm refraining from burning them until it's at least September.  I'm so ready for the leaves to change.  We've already started planning all our fall outings - apple picking, haunted corn mazes, bonfires. I think I'm going to try my hand at mulled wine.  It's going to be a good season.


(This hand painted leaf was from a DIY I did last fall, here.)

On a whim, I bought Bella Grace magazine the last time I went to Books a Million... and boy, am I glad I did.  I've only read about a third of the way through, and I've been overwhelmed by inspiration and just general goodness.  I highly encourage you to pick up a copy.


My wonderful friend Chelsea's going away party is tonight.  I love her so much.  She's headed to Colorado to start a graduate program in public health, and I know she is going to do so many amazing things.  Still, it's hard to watch her go.

I hope you and yours are having a wonderful weekend! 



Leave a Reply

Thanks for reading!