My love for neutrals continues.  This outfit has lots of layers, but they're light.  I figured I would go ahead and experiment with it before it turns July and gets stupid hot around here.
A couple things:
I'm parting my hair in the middle now.  Not a huge change, but I like it!  I'm currently trying to decide if I want to cut my bangs again before the wedding...
I haven't had my nails painted in ages because washing dishes at the coffee shop strips off polish anyways, but today I put on glitter nail polish and I feel better.
Caleb has been in training 3 hours away for 3 weeks and has only been able to be home on weekends, but this is his last week and I can't wait for him to be home regularly again!










 top: sears//dress worn as a skirt: pick your plum//necklaces: thrifted//sandals: shoe sensation//owl ring: rue 21//pink bead ring: craft fair





2 Comments

Thanks for reading!