I was cruising Goodwill for a DIY project that will make an appearance sometime next week... when I found these.



YEAH BUDDY.
There are multiple things that are remarkable about this purchase.
1. I'm pretty sure I begged my mom for these exact shoes at some point in 6th grade.
2. They were my size, which is size giant.

So you better believe I snatched them up.
Are they practical? Not at all.
Are they super cute? A resounding yes.
Will I wear them? Absolutely.  I may totter around like a T-Rex, but I will wear them. And I'll look adorable while I'm standing still.
Here's one option I'm wearing them with:






Happy Friday!






One Comment

  1. Whaaat? Those are so cool! I think I'm in love ;)
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!