I mean it's not really spring yet, but my mental winter ends once February does. Keep your historical accounts of ice storms in March, I'm still gonna start dressing like it's spring on days when I can stand it.

I bought a floral kimono from ASOS back in the depths of winter (the one I bought was in petite sizes, but it was on sale, so I just got the biggest one available because OBVIOUSLY I am not petite in the slightest.) Something about wearing florals in the winter makes it more bearable, I think. The exact one I bought is sold out, but here are a few that are super similar: one, two,  three

I got the top as a Valentine's gift from my handsome guy when we were in Free People in Nashville, because he gets me. I've worn it a bazillion times since then because it honestly goes with everything.  I treat all my Free People clothes like that - seriously, I wear them probably 3xs/week.

Also, the pine trees are still down in our backyard. We really need to take care of that. But they make a nice rest for a self-timer, if we're being real.


spring fashion

floral kimono



Leave a Reply

Thanks for reading!