Winter Storm Octavia has arrived not with a bang, but a whimper.

If you are a northerner, you will laugh. But us Tennesseans are not used to this and we go a little nuts. Like hoard all the eggs and milk nuts. Don't drive nuts.

I haven't left the house in 2 days but I'm totally ok with it (Yay working from home!) Caleb worked Monday but got off early, and got to take off most of today, so we've had a kind of mini-vacation? I count working in my PJs in my bed as a vacation.


My house shoes have been getting lots of traction. Also, check out Unique Industry on etsy, he makes great tables. 

Also I made tomato soup and TWO grilled cheese apiece for us last night. Such decadence. The snow brings it out in me.

And I sprung for the fancy bread at the grocery, and I am SO GLAD I did, because that stuff tastes so much better than the cheap kind. Really. Those 12 grains are 12 grains of tasty magic.

cozy

free people style

slip // leggings (on sale right now and the best) // cardigan 

Here is a comfy outfit that has been perfect for a snow day. The Free People slip is pricey enough that I almost had a conniption when I bought it, but I literally wear it 3 days out of the week, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth and then some.

Happy snow days to you fellow Tennesseans!


Leave a Reply

Thanks for reading!